Craig Sellers: Sci-Fi Art Extravaganza

I was stumbling blindly around the web the other day in a fevered mess and I came across this.

It’s Craig Sellers website.

He’s a concept artist and illustrator. He’s currently working in the games industry. I really like his work as it really reminds me of Syd Mead's concept work for blade runner - hehe, sounds like I know what I'm talking about lol. I bloody loved that film and you can tell that Craig must have seen that film at least once, maybe twice.

I tell you what I would love to know what games he’s working on at the moment because I would definitely check it out. The only game I could think of that would have this kind of style would be Deadspace.

Here are some of my favourite pieces.







There are loads more on his site as well as contact details in case you want to commission some work off him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment