Lost is back and so is the Wyvern Hawk

So lost starts again this week...

Along with Skyones podcast where I will be once again making a complete tit of myself for the benefit of the all the lost fans out there. I honestly can’t remember anything about lost which isn’t a good thing when are you are expected to talk about it for an hour with a jumbo microphone shoved in your face. So the first episode could be interesting.

I've been told to watch this so hopefully I will be up to speed for the podcast.

Anyway I'm going to try and keep a running commentary of how well it's going and if I still like Lost; which I'm sure I still do...probably. I've also spruced up the blog and got another of my mates to join so we are all set for 2008...I hope.


EDIT:
"Some will be saved"

What? Jack and Kate...its not really a big secret...

0 comments:

Post a Comment