If you write it, they will come.

So I got an email from Tom. It read simply:

Let’s get the blog going again...

T


Obviously Tom's verbose email spurred me into action and so after a long absence I return to chronicling my errant thoughts. But were to start?

Well 2008 is looking like an awesome year for movies, at the moment I can't even remember how many films there right now that I want to see. For a start Friday is Cloverfield and well...oh my god.

So I thought how best to express my excitement than sharing some choice trailers. Check out these links and I aim to elucidate on them in the coming weeks.

The Forbidden Kingdom
Teeth
The Signal
Hancock

There's two left.

Firstly what looks like a work of pure B movie genius, world cinema at its best, what I love most about this trailer is it tells you what your going to get. The genius is that its what you always wanted, you just never knew to ask. This is The Machine Girl, and it rocks.

And finally we have something which makes me tingle, makes the geek in me cry with joy, I didn't realize how much I wanted to see this film till I saw this trailer. Plus it only right I include this here as Tom is JJ Abrams butt-boy.

It is of course Star Trek.

Live Long and Prosper.

1 comments:

Geeky Tom said...

Hello again!

Post a Comment