Geeky Tom's TV Round Up


If that’s not a name for a TV Show then call me Betty and paint me pink......ok maybe not.

Well, lost has finished then. I am not sure if I like where they are taking it but I will reserve my judgement for a later date. To be honest I trust the producers and I think they have made a bold move by setting the plot in stone for the next few seasons. We now know that they escape from the island which is pretty mind blowing, they better not screw it up.

High light of the episode for me was pissed jack, I think he’s found his calling in life, playing drunk washed up bums. I hope it doesn’t set a precedent for the rest of his career.

It’s been a tough week for me because Heroes has finished too, for all the people that are waiting for it to be shown on BBC 2 I won’t spoil it, but let’s just say that I think I enjoyed the ending of that more then lost, I am always been a fan of feudal Japan…..I think that was what it was.

I think I will be mostly catching up on 24 over the summer, I have recently rediscovered the wonders of Jack Bauer and his bestest chum Tony Almeda....Jesus Christ these guys have some bad days.

First post is finished, more coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment