Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicals Could Get The Axe



I used to like Prison Break don’t get me wrong, but I kind of feel that the show has run its course. Apparently not... Fox in their infinite wisdom have decided that the reason none of us watch it is because one of my favorite (Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles)shows is being aired before it. So what do they do? They have decided to axe TTSC and move Prison Break to another time slot. They are basically trying their hardest to save a show that we have all got bored of.

This is still rumor but as TTSC hasn’t bee pulling in the viewers its sounds like a possibility. I hope there is a big enough fan reaction and Fox decide to change their minds. It happened with Family Guy so there is still a chance. If you haven’t caught the Sarah Conner Chronicles then it’s worth a watch, it will never be as good as the films but they were always going to be a tough act to follow. I watch it for Summer Glau, she does a great Terminator impression and she’s a bit of a looker.







0 comments:

Post a Comment