Kokoro Scan Utter Maddness

I am big fan of the Japanese. I love Manga, Anime and I have always thought I could derive sense out of the most intricate plot. I thought there was nothing that could come out of the country that I couldn’t relate to on some level.

Then this new game for the DS came along. Sega of all people have made it. And they have named it Kokoro Scan.

To put it very bluntly, my mind has been completely blown.



I really don't want to know what that guy in the clouds is doing. Can the younger views please turn avert your eyes.



"Quick, zoom in on his crotch!!!"



Here we have a christ like figure, riding some kind of holy bananna, while a crazed bear and a dog chase what seems to be some kind of escaped Paedophile.



There are actually laws against doing this! (Probably why he's on the run)

Here is the complete master work if you want to partake in a bit of Japanese madness.

I recommend that you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment